Mark Fix Home Inspections LLC
We Put the Fix on Your Inspection Needs
CERTIFIED HOME INSPECTOR
Take Care of Business
When Buying or selling a Home
At Mark Fix Home Inspections LLC, we’re honored to represent your interests as a home-buyer, helping you make a safe and informed real estate investment. Our home inspections will support you in securing the future you’ve been intently working toward by providing a comprehensive summary of your prospective home’s condition, including the existing deficiencies. With this knowledge at hand, you can more precisely calculate the current risks—setting the tone during final negotiations so that you’re able to propose terms of purchase that best meet your family’s needs.
Figure Out the Fixes
- A big part of our job is finding existing defects in a home’s construction, but we don’t stop there—we’ll also thoroughly investigate the property for clues that will help us diagnose potential future issues so that you aren’t hit with unexpected expenses in the months ahead
- As professional home inspection specialists, we’re passionate about the work we do, and we always hold ourselves accountable—going above and beyond to provide all of the knowledge you may need in order to protect your interests as a home-buyer
- We use the best technology available today to diagnose existing issues so that we’re able to recommend the right fixes—including the use of thermal imaging, aerial drone photography, 360 degree cameras, and more!
Every Readily Accessible
Components Are Covered
After the home inspection is completed, we’ll send you a full report of our findings within 24 hours so that you can start learning about the property’s condition right away. Each visible and readily accessible area of the home will be featured in the inspection report, including videos and photographs when necessary to help clarify the meaning of individual findings. We’ll also give you access to the convenient and always user-friendly Create Request List™ (CRL)™ feature by HomeGauge.
Due to the COVID-19, we are wearing a mask and gloves to protect our customers. We are also practicing social distancing. In order to reduce the risk of infection, we also ask our customers to not be present at the time of inspection. Thank you for your cooperation and your business.
The Create Request List™ (CRL)™
- Rarely will there ever be a home without some sort of defect, and with the CRL™, you’ll be able to easily organize your project and repair requests
- Just select any defective item in your inspection report, and choose a request option—repair, replacement, or a monetary figure for reimbursement
- Your project and repair request list can be combined with your real estate agent’s standard repair addendum to help simplify the negotiating process with the seller of the home
We’re licensed and insured to protect our customer’s best interest.
100% Money-back guarantee, if I fail to inspect your property, to the InterNACHI Standards of Practice.
Proudly Inspecting Homes in North Georgia
We’re proud to offer professional home inspection services to clients located throughout North Georgia, including the following municipalities: Marietta, Atlanta, Kennesaw, Acworth, Canton, Woodstock, Roswell, Norcross, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Brookhaven, Buckhead, Eastpoint, Dallas, Johns Creek, Duluth, Swannee, Lawrenceville, Cumming, Hiram, Powder Springs, Mableton, Smyrna, and Vinings.
Weekend and evening appointments are available
At Mark Fix Home Inspections LLC, we serve our clients to the very best of our abilities, and we’re 100% confident in those abilities—because we have the industry experience, training, and continued education it takes to be able to offer a truly superior home inspection. Contact us today to a request an inspection.
We accept online payments
Book Inspection Online